DoubleTake's registration window looks like this:
Check list to why the serial number may not work
- Both the "Registered to:" and the "Serial number" must be filled out with the name and information from your registration email.
- If your name has letters like ü or ø in it the accents are stripped off to make it compatible with different email applications.
- Upper and lower case letters matter in the "Registered to:", and you must enter them as in the registration email.
- The serial number only use uppercase letters.
- Some letters an numbers may look alike: 0 and O, I and 1 and S and 5. Copy and Paste will avoid this problem.
- If you have not gotten the registration email, it could be because it has been caught by your spam filter, or if your internet provider has set up a spam filter
You can contact me by email. I will reply as fast as possible (I live in Denmark - Central European Time).
Phone: +45 47383921